Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website constitutes your express acceptance to be bound by the below Terms and Condition. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please cease using the website.
In these conditions: "Company", "Us", "We" or "Seller" means Kmate Pty Ltd acting as Trustee for Kmate Unit Trust, trading as: Sarantino Home ABN: 36 512 820 728 "The Purchaser", "Buyer", "You" or 'Customer' means the person, firm or company ordering or buying goods from the Company or on their behalf or on behalf of their customers. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Payment for Goods Company and Buyer expressly agree that until Company has been paid in full for the goods, full legal title remains with the Company. Notwithstanding the preceding condition all risk in respect of the goods shall be assumed by the Buyer upon delivery. Buyer or their customer shall examine the goods immediately the goods are delivered. Whilst the Company will use its best endeavours to deliver the goods in accordance with the Buyer’s requirements, the company will not be liable for any consequence of late delivery however caused, either with the original purchase and delivery of the item, or any subsequent delays in having the item repaired and returned, or issuing any refund. Delivery of Goods Drivers will deliver to the entrance to the building only and customer's assistance may be required in unloading the item once delivery to destination is made. Company will make its best endeavours to deliver the purchased products to the delivery address nominated by the Buyer, however there may be instances where the product may be required to be picked up from a depot specified by the courier company, which may be closest to the nominated delivery address. The Company reserves the right to cancel orders and issue refunds of payment received where:
• It determines at its sole discretion that it is commercially not viable for the delivery to be effected to the nominated address; or
• The order cannot be fulfilled due to lack or short supply of stock.
Deliveries of products comprising multiple boxes may be split in transit with boxes delivered across multiple times and or days. Products are dispatched from multiple warehouses and via different carriers, which may result in products ordered as part of the same order being delivered at different time-frames. "Next Day Local Dispatch" refers to us sending out your order within 24 business hours of its receipt by us and applies to products which we physically hold at our own warehouse. Products sourced, warehoused or delivered by our partner suppliers are excluded. We note that this not a representation of a next day delivery to the consumer, nor an absolute representation as there will be events outside of our control, resulting in delays in dispatch of your order and will not warrant a refund or a discount to be applied to your payment.
Products on Presale: Where Goods are advertised to be "On Presale" the Buyers acknowledge that they are entering into a contract of sale with an anticipated future dispatch date for the Goods they have purchased. The dispatch date stated in the advertisement is an approximate date and we reserve the right to change this date at our discretion. If the date is changed to a date which is materially later than the previously advertised date, where possible, we will endeavour to inform the customers who had purchased this product with an earlier anticipated date of dispatch. In the event we are able to dispatch the Goods earlier than the date noted in our advertisements, we will do so without further notice to the customers. By purchasing the Goods on presale Buyers accept all terms governing the use of this site and acknowledge that they have entered into a legally binding contract of sale and will not be granted a right to terminate the purchase.
30 Day Money Back Return Policy:
At Sarantino we stand behind our products! That is why we offer a 30 Day Money Back Policy for select products.
Only the products which are explicitly advertised in their product listings as qualifying for a 30 day change of mind return, purchased at Sarantino.com.au (and not any other reseller or platform) are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. All returns are subject to the Sarantino Terms and Conditions.
You can contact us within 30 days of the date noted on your invoice and organise to return the Product and receive either a store credit or refund of the purchase price of Your Product (excluding initial delivery charges and less a delivery expense we incurred if the item was advertised as "free delivery", to be confirmed by Sarantino prior to the refund or store credit being processed).
Whilst change of mind returns are available for specific products, for all other products, change of mind returns are not permitted.
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in original unopened and unmarked packaging, along with all included accessories and manuals, be in new pristine condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged or used in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
In order to organise a return under the 30 Day Money Back Return Policy You must notify Sarantino via email or phone within 30 days of the date noted on the invoice of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Sarantino’s staff in order for the return to be effected.• Where the Product qualifies for a return under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, the store credit or refund provided will be equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges as per Your Order Confirmation and the delivery fees We incurred if the item was sold with "free shipping".
• The 30 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date noted on the tax invoice for Your Product.
• The Product must be returned to Sarantino within 10 calendar days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy being approved by Sarantino.
• You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Sarantino staff provide to You. You will remain responsible for the goods until such time as they are received at the address supplied by Sarantino’s staff. Sarantino will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
• After receiving the returned Product, Sarantino will as soon as practicable assess the returned product and issue a store credit or refund as soon and You will be provided with an e-mail acknowledgement of same.
• Should Your Product be returned in a condition which Sarantinos staff deem to be in breach of the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy, You will be required to pay the shipping costs for its return to you or arrange collection within 7 days of being notified of Sarantino’s staff’s determination.
• Sarantino reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice or delete it its entirety at its sole discretion.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
$5 Off First Purchase: This offer entitles new subscribers to receive a one time, $5 discount off their first order over $100 (excluding shipping costs). Voucher is valid for 3 calendar days. To qualify as a new subscriber, the user must not:
• Be registered on our email database
• Have been previously unsubscribed from our email database
• Have previously purchased a product from us
By subscribing to our database, the subscriber accepts and acknowledges that their email address will be used for marketing purposes. A valid email address must be provided to qualify for this offer. Subscriber must receive the voucher code via email to qualify for this offer, and this voucher code must be used at checkout by the subscriber to redeem the $5 voucher. We can suspend, stop or prevent any user from using a voucher code at our full discretion. We can cancel this promotion at any time at our full discretion, without any further notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Change of mind and purchases made in error: We do not offer change of mind returns on any of the products offered for sale on our site. Please review diligently all the information tabled in the product advertisement to ensure that the product is suitable for your needs prior to committing to purchasing the product. Minor and major faults, short or long-term failure: The Company guarantees to the Buyer that the goods will be free from defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship for a reasonable period of time based on the product's value and intended purpose (i.e, generally no longer than 12 months from the date of purchase for domestic use, unless it is reasonably expected to be a longer period of time) and for a period no longer than 90 calendar days from the date of purchase for commercial use unless otherwise stated in the listing or advertisement at the time of purchase. This warranty does not cover minor accessories or attachments or consumable parts, including but not limited to, zips, bags, cushions. Examination by The Company of such goods (or photos of the faulty goods if requested) shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, other incorrect or lack of proper maintenance, opening cartons with blades, or by repair or alteration not affected by the company.
Defects and failures not covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
• Damage due to user misuse or use in a manner contrary to the operating instructions
• Damage resulting from the item being used in a manner other than originally intended as advertised
• Improper or neglected maintenance including cleaning where required
• Improper storage or neglect to properly prepare the item for storage
• Overloading the product beyond the weight capacity stated in Our listings, or manuals, or what a reasonable person would regard as an excessive weight for the product
• Water, rodent or fire damage
• Failure due to improper user installation or assembly
• Damage cause when assembling or unpacking the product
• Cuts and scratches etc such as those caused by opening packaging with blades or knives
• Fading and blemishes in the material developed over time through the use of the product
• Items sold as ex-demo, or used unless otherwise stated in the advertisement at time of sale Items, parts, accessories and conditions not covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
• Comfort choice issues relating to mattresses, beds, couches, chairs and furniture (i.e., too firm or too soft) will not give rise to a warranty claim as comfort is a subjective notion and will not be considered a manufacturing fault
• Body impression on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 60mm and moderate sagging over time
• Fading of the material and patching appearing on the material over time
• Zips, Cushions, Stitching, embroidery and labels
• Anything else a reasonable person would assume not to be covered by warranty
Conditions for warranty under short-term or long-term failure:
• Warranty claims must be made within a reasonable period of time of the defect being discovered
• The product must not be used after any problem or defect is detected, failing which, all guarantees and warranties applicable to that product or part will be rendered void.
• Warranty claims are limited to the original warranty period from the date of purchase
• All warranties only apply to the original purchaser, and are not transferable
• The Company may require pictures of, or return of the faulty/damaged item(s) or parts
• Re-delivery of the repaired item or replacement parts will be at the cost of The Company where the warranty claim is found to be a legitimate claim under the terms of this warranty
• The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
• On occasion The Company may supply a full or partial refund as compensation for item damage, failure, or restricted function, subject to this being permitted under Australian Consumer Law, and agreed to between The Company and the Purchaser.
DOA: Faulty or damaged on arrival warranty claims: This provision is an extension of the regular warranty condition for ‘Product Failure’ as described above and covers items damaged in transit, missing parts, partial delivery, or items having existing defects on delivery.
• Claims under this provision will only be accepted within reasonable period of time from the date of delivery (usually 7 calendar days)
• The buyer must inform The Company by email or in writing within the reasonable period after delivery of the item being received in a damaged on arrival state
• Cuts and scratches to the product caused by opening cartons with blades etc are not covered under warranty
• Unless otherwise stated in the advertisement this clause does not apply to items sold as ex-demo, or used
Returning items where requested by the Company: When required by The Company, goods may need to be returned to The Company to effect the warranty. No refunds or replacements will be issued prior to the returned goods or parts being received by The Company Goods must be returned using the freight method agreed to by the Company and the Customer which will be determined according to the product and product location Items must be disassembled and packed to their original delivery state and returned in similar size packaging. We may require You to provide photographs of the disassembled or repackaged items before arranging the return of the product. Return freight costs will not apply to goods found to in working order or where the fault is other than originally described by the customer in the course of making the original warranty claim Items must be authorised for return by The Company prior to the goods being returned. The Company will issue the customer a ‘Return Authority’ number (RA) which must be included with the returned item All returned goods must arrive back with The Company no later than 14 days from the date the RA was issued In cases where the goods or parts must be returned to The Company for assessment and these goods or parts can be easily returned, Purchaser is to arrange return of goods using The Company’s approved freight delivery method at the purchaser’s expense and The company will reimburse the Purchaser reasonable return postage costs if the Company confirms that the product or part returned is faulty. If no fault is found, or products or parts exhibit signs of physical damage, or neglect, the Purchaser will be responsible for reimbursing The Company the shipping costs to and from the Purchaser, and inspections costs equating to $60.00 per hour, on a pro rata basis, relating to the time spent inspecting and checking the product or part returned. If a product is too large or too heavy and the Purchaser did not pick up the product from the Company’s premises, The Company will arrange for it to be returned to the Company at its expense, for inspection, within a reasonable period of time after being informed that a fault exists. Should no fault be found with the returned item or part, the Purchaser will be required to reimburse the company all shipping costs to and from the Purchaser, and inspections costs equating to $60.00 per hour, on a pro rata basis, relating to the time spent inspecting and checking the product or part returned. The Company may require up to 14 days after receiving the returned item to assess and/or repair the problem prior to initiating any return or refund
Force Majeure The company reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation or contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, technical failure, plant breakdown, strikes, lock- outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
Australian Consumer Rights Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au. Advertising and website errors The Company takes all care to ensure products, features, and prices of current stock displayed are correct at all times. The company reserves the right to cancel and refund any purchase in full prior to dispatch for any reason including, but not limited to, errors in product description, advertised product price, or quoted shipping costs. In such cases the transaction may be cancelled and the full price paid will be refunded. Any such errors are unintentional. All pricing is subject to change. We reserve the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogues, flyers, advertisements and on our Website(s). However, the documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
Privacy and Security
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, however, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Subscription Emails and Triggered Subscription Emails By adding your email address to the subscription email field in our Subscription Email and/or Triggered Email marketing tools, you acknowledge and agree to have your email address added to our email database for marketing purposes where you will receive advertising from any of the websites within our website portfolio. You can opt-out from our email database at any time by using the unsubscribe links in the marketing emails you receive, or by contacting us via email or phone. Browse abandonment and Cart Abandonment Emails You acknowledge by registering your interest to receive cart and/or browse emails, that prices, shipping (free or additional cost) and availability of products are correct as of the time of the email being generated and subject to change.
Hipages Installation Service When you agree to the use of hipages.com.au service for the provision of quotes, you hereby acknowledge that your personal information will be passed to its server and its registered trades. We do not endorse the services provided by the trades you select and do not warrant the performance of that service. Consequently we are not responsible for damage to the product purchased if it has been incorrectly installed and explicitly waive all responsibility for losses ensuing from the installation services carried out by the trades you choose to engage.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you would like to opt-out of our direct marketing emails you may do so at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the link provided in the email. If you would prefer not to receive transactional email notifications related to the status and delivery of your order please email us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.